Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this a bad time?
+1 for coco to rejoin the staffing team!!!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Perfect timing +1
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
sorry for not making this earlier, but anyway i think coco is great to come back as staff. Very kind person and it would help this community.
+1
jesus christ get out of here weirdo.
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
+1 Cocogang
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(04-27-2024, 12:19 AM)coco Wrote: edit: oops, i was looking at my old username, coco?? for my play time. when looking at my new username, coco, it shows that i played consistently up until 04/10/2024, so its only been the past 17 days that I haven't been playing (around when all the drama started and the server began to die).

You pushed me the closest I have ever been to a mental breakdown trying to piece together why I thought I remembered you playing this month along with all of the plus ones from people in contrast to seeing 0 playtime across three different sites. I too was looking at your old username and went through all the stages of grief trying to figure out how I was going to explain why I was going to minus one since you had a full month of complete inactivity (even before the server was dead). I hold you solely responsible, and not the fact that I was trying to do all of this while on a trip on my phone, I am thankful that I waited until I got home and took a look at things better. 

I think you have demonstrated pretty much everything anyone could expect from the outcome of our previous app, and I hope to welcome you to the staff team in the next few days. 

For anyone concerned about the 15 day break I am pretty sure most of the staff team even upper staff was pretty inactive the last two weeks. (except for a brave few @Saylor Twift)

+1 btw. I am sorry if this is confusing. 

Part of my draft for the minus one because it is kinda funny: 

Hey coco, I think I am going to have to go against the grain based on your lack of activity. There is not any data from the last month of you playing on the server, and this goes back to before the forum drama and server outages. 
Looking at your goals I am actually surprised you made a TTT trusted app because I see you in the discord all the time  and think that a lot of the goals you have could be executed even more effectively over there. You definitely have the activity for it, and I have not seen any behavioral issues outside of the slur warn which at the end of the day was a slip up not even close to being malicious. 
-1 for ttt trusted, but you should consider applying for discord helper as playtime seems to be the thing holding you back.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1 cocoa gang, she is a very resonable person and takes accountability to her actions and looks at all situations in the lens of professionalism. 
This staffing team could use someone who is unbiased and sees things from all perspectives
+1 I've known Coco for a few years now and can say she is truly a good person who cares about the community. Yeah, she's had her questionable moments, but if you based decisions off of that, you quite literally would not have a staff team. I like the idea of old staff coming back, and she was a great staff member when she was; and can comfortably say +1. Best of luck Coco!
-1 because coco gang
+1 because coco
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
If she can easily handle two weirdos trying to get under her skin she can handle thousands of whitenames slur baiting and rdming. 
+1
Now go and save the server from these vile Canadians!
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]