Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Talk
(06-18-2017, 02:48 PM)Dagger Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 02:38 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 02:14 PM)SusAF Wrote: My 2 cents on this.
1 cent
The staff works under 2 things.
Grudges, and a clique mentality.

Poor guidelines to work under. This isn't high-school.

2 cents
They also constantly feel they are above the rules and back each other up to allow them selves to be above the rules.
God forbid you call any of the inner circle on breaking the rules or abusing power.
You don't get a medal for fighting corruption, you get targeted by staff and your reports ignored.
My first experience on this server was being RDM'd by staff, a staff member clearing their report, then the one who handled the report rdm'd me the next round, and the first guy then cleared him on it.
But god forbid you do something minor outside the inner circle: Here comes an abuse report and everyone breaks out their shovels to dig up any tiny thing you've ever done.

First of all: what the fuck are you even saying, must be nice to not know what you're saying. Staff aren't above the rules and if what you say is true about the rdming staff thing then why don't you gather evidence and report them? Instead of making baseless accusations about the staff. Unless there is evidence of abuse, of course staff are gonna defend other staff instead of taking the word of someone who is more than likely just salty.

Too be fair scoovie, a lot of people have made accusations about me but have hardly ever given any solid proof…yet a lot of people still believe them that I abused rules…because I've been lied about a lot, but I find it funny that no one has any pictures, recordings, anything of the sort to back it up.

Foxka tried to call me out as abusing my mod powers by saying I told people in the bread room not to block the doorway with chairs…no proof or anything of the sort, but y'all believed him didn't you guys? Come to find out, I was DEAD, meaning I must've been speaking to people in DEAD CHAT, so you'd think people would take a clue I was speaking to people possessing props.

Now I wont say that all mods back each other up, but there have been a few instances, though it was a while ago and I'm pretty sure it stopped by now.

Hence why you only got a talking to incase it was happening and not a demote.
1 cent

2 cents
They also constantly feel they are above the rules and back each other up to allow them selves to be above the rules.
God forbid you call any of the inner circle on breaking the rules or abusing power.
You don't get a medal for fighting corruption, you get targeted by staff and your reports ignored.
My first experience on this server was being RDM'd by staff, a staff member clearing their report, then the one who handled the report rdm'd me the next round, and the first guy then cleared him on it.
But god forbid you do something minor outside the inner circle: Here comes an abuse report and everyone breaks out their shovels to dig up any tiny thing you've ever done.

First of all: what the fuck are you even saying, must be nice to not know what you're saying. Staff aren't above the rules and if what you say is true about the rdming staff thing then why don't you gather evidence and report them? Instead of making baseless accusations about the staff.
This was over a year ago before I even knew how to navigate the forums.
Merely an example of clique mentality and staff allowing each other to be above the rules.
Maybe if you're blind to the fact, it's because you're choosing to ignore a problem you're a part of. 
If dagger's example wasn't perfect enough then i don't know what to tell you mate. 
I've no time or care to argue with you or higher staff about literally your selves and get ganged up on with the "staff has final say" rule.
As far as i'm concerned, at this point? I'm here for the night players, the lower ranking members, and to do my best to keep it fun and fair for them with the small amount of tools I have at my disposal.
Other than a few people i've befriended? It's beyond me to care anymore, since it's rather clear it's not appreciated. 
So take your little grudge and what ever it's about (Probably that one time I caught you sniping all day Dodgy. Sorry i'm observant. ).
And shove off with it mate. 
Because god knows I barely ever see you, play with you, or interact with you. Because you're kind of a salty condescending dick. So I avoid it.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(06-18-2017, 02:14 PM)SusAF Wrote: This was over a year ago before I even knew how to navigate the forums.
Merely an example of clique mentality and staff allowing each other to be above the rules.
Maybe if you're blind to the fact, it's because you're choosing to ignore a problem you're a part of. 
If dagger's example wasn't perfect enough then i don't know what to tell you mate. 
I've no time or care to argue with you or higher staff about literally your selves and get ganged up on with the "staff has final say" rule.
As far as i'm concerned, at this point? I'm here for the night players, the lower ranking members, and to do my best to keep it fun and fair for them with the small amount of tools I have at my disposal.
Other than a few people i've befriended? It's beyond me to care anymore, since it's rather clear it's not appreciated. 
So take your little grudge and what ever it's about (Probably that one time I caught you sniping all day Dodgy. Sorry i'm observant. ).
Because god knows I barely ever see you, play with you, or interact with you. Because you're kind of a salty condescending dick. So I avoid it.
k
former admin2
(06-18-2017, 02:54 PM)SusAF Wrote:
1 cent

2 cents

First of all: what the fuck are you even saying, must be nice to not know what you're saying. Staff aren't above the rules and if what you say is true about the rdming staff thing then why don't you gather evidence and report them? Instead of making baseless accusations about the staff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Scoovie I respect you a lot as an admin that I can look up to…more or less. But that talking to was kinda harsh, you said that if you heard it again that I would be punished, making me believe you trusted I had abused my rights. I'm just sick of people lying about me.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
(06-18-2017, 02:54 PM)SusAF Wrote:
1 cent

2 cents

You seem to be the salty one mate, maybe its because you were denied staff? Sorry you don't have a firm grasp of the rules, remember when you rdmed someone who rdm'd a T then got salty and kicked yourself when you got slain?
Seems like you have no proof and are speaking about things you know nothing about, and if you "don't care anymore" then why are you still arguing?

(06-18-2017, 02:58 PM)Dagger Wrote: Scoovie I respect you a lot as an admin that I can look up to…more or less. But that talking to was kinda harsh, you said that if you heard it again that I would be punished, making me believe you trusted I had abused my rights. I'm just sick of people lying about me.

Multiple people came to the admins and all said the same thing, hence why I talked to you. No proof was provided so no punishment was gonna be taken just on people's word.
Mate you slayed me on my last round that night and since I wasn't playing it I left xD.
I work. If there's staff on and I don't need to be up late, I don't stay up late.
You came on and I saw that as a chance to take a few more rounds and exit.
Sorry my job and my charity work is more important than watching everyone else play for a round?
It's like you think this server is the only thing that goes on in people's lives.

Also i'm 0% salty about being denied something I was pushed into applying for by @Foxka.
I knew I wasn't getting it, I was proving my point to them.
Knowing the rules and salt aside. I literally just got back from a break.
I know for a fact i'd need another month or two to even be considered.

Your assumptions are cute though :].
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
(06-18-2017, 03:06 PM)SusAF Wrote: Mate you slayed me on my last round that night and since I wasn't playing it I left xD.
I work. If there's staff on and I don't need to be up late, I don't stay up late.
You came on and I saw that as a chance to take a few more rounds and exit.
Sorry my job and my charity work is more important than watching everyone else play for a round?
It's like you think this server is the only thing that goes on in people's lives.  

Also i'm 0% salty about being denied something I was pushed into applying for by @Foxka.
I knew I wasn't getting it, I was proving my point to them.
Knowing the rules and salt aside. I literally just got back from a break.
I know for a fact i'd need another month or two to even be considered.

Your assumptions are cute though :].

People seem to act like the server is their entire world. So you're saying you were shitposting in a very serious section of the forums... good to know.

So are yours bb :}.
N' cool what ever. I learned something that night.
Not really one to be mad about being taught something.
Until then as i've personally watched it be handled, rdm was rdm.
(especially when you pin some one from moving, gun them down while they're doing nothing, and run away leaving some one else to id the body)
Now I know otherwise and can vocalize this when the situation occurs where it's handled in a contrary manner.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================