Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Talk
Forum reputation doesn't mean shit, stop acting like it's such a big deal if you get "downvoted"
Can we just get a thread lock on this? Nothing productive is being done now its just a mud-slinging contest to see who can shit on the other. We don't need a lynch mob on Dagger as he was just stating his current concerns, however, he shouldn't be lashing out as that defeats of the purpose of bringing this up in a polite way.
I for one have enjoyed my time playing with Dagger on the server. He is bitchy sometimes... but in a fun way. I'm able to tell when the guys joking or being serious, I just started playing on this server last week and have already seen a lot of staff drama going on. Putting all this aside though, I've enjoyed playing on this server and the people I've played with have been really laid back.. in a good way. Notably: Traitor, Dagger, Christian, Booker and Mini

Quick Edit: This is just what ive seen as a members perspective with a day of play time. I have no input on what ive seen on forums or in the background.
Yeah, that was already handled. Even ask @Scoovie I added a slay and had em yell in my ear about it. I had everyone muted because I wasn't playing and handling in reports. Which reminds me why I was the only one doing reports that map and you were not.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Eh Dagger you act as if respect is supposed to be automatically given to you. I have seen plenty of instances where you've lost respect from staff. There's nothing wrong with being a DTmod, hell I am, but I rightfully earned my respect. I didn't expect to have respect just because I bought into staff.
(06-18-2017, 06:45 PM)HiddenBlade Wrote: Can we just get a thread lock on this? Nothing productive is being done now its just a mud-slinging contest to see who can shit on the other. We don't need a lynch mob on Dagger as he was just stating his current concerns, however, he shouldn't be lashing out as that defeats of the purpose of bringing this up in a polite way.

Please, this thread is not helping anything in a productive manner.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Well Christian there are some people who can't afford to handle every little report, there have been plenty of times when I am the only one handling any reports, but son I don't bitch about it, i just think that the other person might be busy. You never apologized for never taking off the slay, and if you had, I wouldn't have cared. 

I dont demand respect, but I think I deserve the right to Have the respect that everyone on this server
Gets, or is supposed to, as is a lot of talk about how a Moderaters shouldn't be talking down to T mods.

You were the ONLY person to -1 my application back to staff out of 20 people, totally a coincidence.

Burrito, I don't respect Christian because he doesn't respect me, plain and simple. It's very easy, respect me and I will respect you. It doesn't matter who the person is or what they have done (unless it is really
Bad), they deserve respect as a person who has their own problems and goals. I don't respect anyone
For their feets, I respect them as a human being who has gone through hell to hell to get where they
Are now, but Christian, it feels like you don't even take that into consideration, you just see someone
Who you know nothing about and cast judgement off it. Christian this thread isn't about you, so I'm
Going to finish this here and 'grow up' as to stated.

I am sorry for anything you hate about me

I am sorry for any mistakes I have made

I am sorry for any names I may call you

I am sorry I am not what you were expecting

But I am human, I can only do things based off my past and future goals. Christian you're not a bad mod 
And I regret giving you the -1, it was a spur of the moment and when I get home I will happily
Remove it, however I have also stated that nothing do on the server, NOTHING, NOTHING!! Should
Ever be considered as hate or anger, as everything I do that appears as anger lasts for 5 seconds
And then dissipates. Christian, I'm not asking for your forgiveness, but I think we should draw the
Line here and come to respect each other as humans, not mods.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
I'm just going to leave a blanket statement here, hopefully it'll help someone. Always expect respect to be earned, never given.
"respect me and I will respect you" is fine and all but you never will get anywhere until one of you (general / blanket 'you' on the whole post btw) decides to give the other some more respect than they give you.
With that being said, if everyone starts on some base 0, you can go both ways, there's really not a minimum or maximum. No one should be talking down based off of rank, but if you earn multiple 'scoldings' then well someone may not have a high opinion of you to say the least. Reciprocating that disrespect only digs the hole deeper. There's a lot of old grudges being dug up here, none of it to heal but rather throw at the other. Let them go, address them, but don't keeping throwing mud. If you want progress, start it yourself/

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon