Unban Apeal
Ingame Name: Me_Me_Huge_Disappiontment

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014749500/

Who Banned You: Burritobowl

Reason For Ban: being a cunt [RDM, and trolling]

Length of Ban: Permaban

Reason for Mods to Unban: 
I dont suppose any person or admin would want to unban me after what I did. But i actually enjoy this server and the people on it. If i could serve a ban that isn't permanent, or  just be
unbanned, i would never do anything like this again. I am very sorry about acting the way I did, and I hope this apology atleast counts for something even if im not unbanned. 
-1 Nah... you were blatantly trolling, You really didn't care for your actions and the staff has given you multiple chances to stop and this is what happens. Maybe a reduction but a full out appeal absolutely not
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Yes. I shouldve stopped.
just gonna put this here: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-2018.html
former admin2
+1 for a reduction, as the person that got you banned dissapointment, A perma is too much in my opinion for really everything. But you do need some time in the naughty corner.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
You and a friend were also warned by me for teaming/ghosting in a round. I was going to ban you but gave you both the benefit of the doubt and handed your friend a slay for the Teaming RDM.

I'm not sure where I stand on this appeal.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I think you need to rethink your life and the choices you have made an then, if you want to be unbanned, you can reapply in a couple of months and maybe you can be.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]