Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
trusted
Ingame Name: Mackie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158054451

Time Played: 80-100hours

When First Joined: couple weeks ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Basically every day, central time

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: master

What can you do to help the community?: keep track of the players, and help to keep the community happy

Why do you want to help the community?: i enjoy playing with the community

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no, I have not been banned by any server.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no, I have not. Honestly, didn't know how to.

How did you find us?: Cuz1saidso

Other:
+1
I do enjoy playing with you. You know and follow the rules. You help out a lot of the times when needed. I also like how you used me as how you find this. ;)
+1 you know the rules but saint sent nudes to our boi crow
+1
Sorry for late response, got home late last night.
Very good player, always has the server a good time when she's around. Very communicative with other players, would make a good trusted. Only objections I have is that your application is lacking in detail, but I can look over this and see that you would do very well.
+1 I love meself a big mac.
[Image: e1b.jpg]
Due to recent observations im changing my +1 to a -1. Last night you were constantly rude towards other people who were not really doing anything (Things like shouting at them for saying something.). This is no way to treat other players and as staff you are supposed to prevent players from treating others this way.
(01-14-2017, 04:39 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Due to recent observations im changing my +1 to a -1. Last night you were constantly rude towards other people who were not really doing anything (Things like shouting at them for saying something.). This is no way to treat other players and as staff you are supposed to prevent players from treating others this way.

I'm very sorry for my behavior as of last night. At times I can get irritable and I can understand your decision. I will try to fix my behavior from now on so that they community can enjoy playing on the server.
(01-12-2017, 02:31 AM)Mackie Wrote: Ingame Name: Mackie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158054451

Time Played: 80-100hours

When First Joined: couple weeks ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Basically every day, central time

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: master

What can you do to help the community?: keep track of the players, and help to keep the community happy

Why do you want to help the community?: i enjoy playing with the community

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no, I have not been banned by any server.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no, I have not. Honestly, didn't know how to.

How did you find us?: Cuz1saidso

Other:
-.5. I don't really like how you treat the players and whatnot. You understand the rules which is why its a -.5, but you are rude.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
due to recent issues that ive seen from the other mods imma have to do -.5