Unban Req
Ingame Name: Cynic

Steam ID: 76561198146807174

Who Banned You: City

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM during T Round

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods To Unban: I don't remember ever RDMing in the hours I played yesterday, I remembering once as a Traitor buying a Jihad that accidentally killed a fellow traitor, because I did not see him there, which might have led to me being banned, but other than that I never RDM'd anyone.

Have you been banned before? No.

Other: I found this link explaining why I was banned, like I said it was one person that I didn't see. http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-2020.html
@City
Here's the ban request.

Looking at the evidence provided in the Ban Request, he should of only been banned 2 Weeks. You need to make sure you look at this evidence more carefully next time City. Mistakes happen, just try to be more careful next time. 

As for @"SunB☀tch" You need to be posting the Reason For The Ban in your Requests. You need to make sure you're also following the Ban Request Format when filling these out. 

I'm not chewing you both out here, but you're being notified about this so we can make sure not to make mistakes like these again in the future. Like I stated above, this ban should of only have been 2 Weeks since it was only T on T RDMx1, not Mass RDM.

As for the appealer, you'll probably be unbanned once an Admin looks into your appeal. Sit tight.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
He only killed a t buddy so he should have only received a 2 week ban, I'm having @Christian unban you and add 2 slays.
You've been unbanned. 2 Slays have been added for the T on T RDM you had.

This can be locked.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]