Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melee n skins
I know this is a useless feature (but so is the crowbar) can we add like different crowbars (let me explain ) what I mean is like adding colors like skins and getting them by doing achievments or just wasting points (ex getting 1 kill while being a death gets you a skin). On the skins thing I've seen other servers have something called a skin apply where you get a pattern and add it to your skin/model. Well that's all I had to say.
[Image: original.gif]
(01-12-2017, 04:11 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: I know this is a useless feature (but so is the crowbar) can we add like different crowbars (let me explain ) what I mean is like adding colors like skins and getting them by doing achievments or just wasting points (ex getting 1 kill while being a death gets you a skin). On the skins thing I've seen other servers have something called a skin apply where you get a pattern and add it to your skin/model. Well that's all I had to say.

This is a useless game mode
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
y
What if you could get, instead of skins and colors, models. Such as axes, swords, baseball bats, etc. Maybe make them attainable via premium points and crates? The whole "different colors" thing doesn't really do it for me and I think others agree with me when I say that just different colors aren't flashy enough. When you buy something, you want other people to see that you have it. (or know you have it when they get FUCKING SNIPED WITH THE BULL$HITE!!!!)
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Lmoa do you know how old this is
[Image: original.gif]
@tons4583 cease the necro
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
@tons4583

this is all your fault
(03-13-2017, 12:18 PM)????????? Wrote: @tons4583

this is all your fault

If its his fault for necroing it then stop bringing it back.