Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was banned this morning, why? :(
Around 1-2 PM EST I tried logging into the server only to get this message: 

[Image: JVJEPhD.jpg]

No reason for a ban or anything. I logged back into the server around 2 AM EST and I was unbanned and able to log back in. I asked Derpy if she had any information on why I was banned, however, she said I was not in the ban log and there was no record of me getting banned. I'm just wondering why this happened, and am curious if an admin shadow banned me for some reason...? I was told Scoovie may have been online during this incident, so any extra information @Scoovie?
Your image didn't work, btw.
(01-13-2017, 03:10 AM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: Your image didn't work, btw.

I think I fixed that jawn
I don't recall anything about this, I looked up your name/steamid in the bans and don't see anything, and I'm not sure why you would be shadow banned, I honestly have no idea why you were banned :C
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-13-2017, 03:34 AM)Scoovie Wrote: I don't recall anything about this, I looked up your name/steamid in the bans and don't see anything, and I'm not sure why you would be shadow banned, I honestly have no idea why you were banned :C

y u let this happen :(
It's obviously a sign from the TTT gods. We must keep him banned at all costs. (^:
try now, might have fixed it
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]