Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
HELLO. FROM THE OTHER SIDEEEEE---
My name is petals.
i'm famous around har.

my original name is derpy/miss bunny/koharu/layla/teddy
and multiple others names that i don't even remember. am i a troll? I don't know, I don't really notice if I'm trolling or not. am i a weeb? No. Just because I watch anime or read manga does not make me a weeb nor a otaku. I just watch it like how I watch cartoon or reality shows. Do I hate weeb? No, but I just do not like to be labeled as one.

Why I quit? I gave up because of a certain someone got me so pissed that there is no means to continue arguing.
why did I come back? I'm only visiting
Why did you make a thread then? Because I can.
What's with your attitude? Why you asking so many stupid unnecessary questions?
Are you a no lifer?  I'm assuming you're referring if I have life, other than plays game. Then, yes. I have a job that I work for tues-sat 9am to 6pm as a customer service / warehouse. 
do you support pride? Yes, I am one of them so I do.
Will you be using that to get attention? Absolutely not. That's just completely sad.
How do you get attention? You moan with a girls tone and pretend that you're making masterbation noises.
Are you a slut? Do I look like a slut?
Are you single? No.
Would you date me? No. 
is this another method of getting attention? Yes

OKAY SO TO END IT ALL.... I'm only visiting from time to time and I'll be watching you guys very closely. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Ur still a dork.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
L u r k e r
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Derpy you might as well give up the act. I know you work for the CIA and I know you want Noclip's cocaine stash and Christian's virginity. Both are off limits especially to you dirty agents.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
Wait this is derpy.... no way.... (damn good ass CIA agent didn't fool dolphin tho)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Exposed.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Been a while Derpy!
(06-28-2017, 12:44 PM)Christian Wrote: Ur still a dork.
No.
(06-28-2017, 01:28 PM)Lily Wrote: L u r k e r
Yes.
(06-28-2017, 03:30 PM)Dolphin Wrote: Derpy you might as well give up the act. I know you work for the CIA and I know you want Noclip's cocaine stash and Christian's virginity. Both are off limits especially to you dirty agents.
God no. Christian can keep his virginity.
(06-28-2017, 03:31 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Wait this is derpy.... no way.... (damn good ass CIA agent didn't fool dolphin tho)
Not really because I was playing with Dolphin the day of when I posted this thread. But most of them don't know who I am, which is cute.
(06-28-2017, 05:47 PM)Linfalas Wrote: Exposed.
how?
(06-28-2017, 07:36 PM)HiddenBlade Wrote: Been a while Derpy!
Long time, yes.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.