I am unsure what to put here
Ingame Name:  Johnny Moisture as of 6/29/2017

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34106067

Who Banned You: Lycan

Reason For Ban: Bye

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: It's been a long time (since november of last year) and I do not remember why I was banned. I am just looking to have fun and trying new servers. I've mass RDMed in the past on multiple servers but it's been a long time and my intention now is to just play the game like a normal person. I've been playing on some other servers trying to find a nice server to settle in and make my main, and I'd like to try that with Dinkleberg's.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
If you're sure you're that committed on playing in this server then you should be given another chance.
[Image: cKCswVl.gif]
You just had this ban not even 2 Weeks ago on another community.

Not to mention you have a brief history of Mass RDMing on other communities, I'm sure we can dig those bans up. Why should we (the community / staff) believe you'll come back and play normally? Seems like you haven't changed to me...
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php...mit=Search

2 mass RDM bans last month alone.
(07-01-2017, 06:52 PM)Christian Wrote: You just had this ban not even 2 Weeks ago on another community.

Not to mention you have a brief history of Mass RDMing on other communities, I'm sure we can dig those bans up. Why should we (the community / staff) believe you'll come back and play normally? Seems like you haven't changed to me...

(07-01-2017, 06:54 PM)Scoovie Wrote: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php...mit=Search

2 mass RDM bans last month alone.

well anything you wanna add @"Lycan"
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Nothing important to add.
IDK, according to what has been posted so far, I don't think you are ready to be let back in. Considering what you have done in the past FEW MONTHS.... you are not ready for a second chance on this server.
My vote: -1
Retry when you can actually prove that you can be trusted to not mass RDM.

It wouldn't be worth everyone's effort to get you unbanned if you are just gonna do the exact same thing that got you banned in the first place so....
I wouldn't be worth my own effort to say this stuff if I plan on mass RDMing. Asking for an unban just to go in and RDM would be a waste of my time. I am just looking for a new server to make my main, so unban me and see that I don't have negative intentions or keep the ban and I'll leave. Just because other communities have banned me for RDM does not mean I actually did RDM or intend to now. I just don't remember what this server was like, it's always high on the list for player count so I am curious if it's good or not. I'll respect whichever decision is made and leave once I get an answer. Sorry if this post seems messy I am in a hurry and noticed I got responses.