Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CupcakeD
Offender's Name: CupcakeD

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99169871

Offender's Rank: Test Mod

What They Did: FSpec'd a player for being afk mid round. when that player was not afk.

When They Did It: 6/30/2017 ~2:30PM

Potential Witnesses: @"SunB☀tch" @CupcakeD

Proof: 
[Image: ttt_cruise0001.jpg]

Other
I don't like making these reports but when I question them about it and they tell me to take the stick out my ass, it makes it personal.
While I don't believe Cupcake Fspec'd me maliciously, I was still peeved about it. But they rarely seem to be on to moderate, so I don't believe they knew they couldn't do that. Although... their attitude towards Pandora about it doesn't seem right.
@CupcakeD
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I fspec'ed Sun because he had been afk for the round before and had not been moved to afk. Pandora quickly informed me that I couldn't do that, I admit ignorance. As for the bad atitude I was taking IRL stuff out on Pandora. It wasn't right obviously... My bad @"Pandora Radio" didn't want to make it personal :/
CupcakeD, generally I would forgive this easily. And I forgive how you reacted. What I do not forgive is you fspecing someone mid round. Because if I recall correctly you have been warned about it multiple times. Since sun said he was 'fine' with you fspecing him, nothing but a warning should come out of this report; but you need to make sure that you pay attention and think your actions through clearly before doing something or anything.