Unban appeal
Ingame Name: elma_montt

SteamID: carlosdanmx

Who Banned You: Dakota

Reason For Ban: RDM x2 and leaf

Length of Ban: 14 days

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was playing for 4 hours, my Last game was to be a traitor then there were 3 innocents and a traitor in a hall (the traitor took 2 minutes afk) i throw an incendary grenade but only hurt innocent (they ran) and the traitor died (afk), then I died and i didnt get report from the traitor that i killed, if not after 2 minutes that was not afk. After that there was a change of map and Dakota command to kill me through the mod (without writing a Reason), but Dakota withdrew the sentence, finished the round and started a new one, i said goodbye to my teammates,but i decided to finish that round, in the course of that roud, in the chat: Dakota sentence me to killme 3 times for rdm, i tried to wait for the sentece to end but it was already very night for me so just wait fo me once. I left the game. Slept, woke up and decided to PLAY and i appeared the Ban.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): never

Other: Since Dakota entered a lot of player doing rdm and wasnt punished. Before i was playing with the moderaror withe skin of green latern ("al jordán" i think) Jordan was fair and case reports to write and while i played with only received 1 autoslay

I played with Matt_st3 and meme cream
@"Dakota"
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Unbanned