Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEAM_0:0:140509318
Ingame Name:  Mr. Piffles

SteamID: Steam_0:0:140509318

Time Played: 115 hours

When First Joined: joined on friends PC and got 2 days played. then made my own account because i like the game so much

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): central time zone, usually at night but sometimes in the morning.

Rank Desired: (t) mod... the ability to at least slay someone for mass RDM, Gag, and accept reports

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: multiple times i have gotten on in the morning where there are no admins and the lobby has no one to report to.

Why you want to help the community: I feel i can help add ideas and make the sever more friendly to newcomers and current members.  

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: My friend played on the server and i loved it so much

Other: ability to report without having to go on the forums when no staff is on
I am not on the fourms as much as i could be, but i feel that if my job is done correctly, there won't be a need for them.
To go straight to TMod you gotta donate, for applying you need to go Trusted first. So, in reference to you being Trusted, I'm going to say -1 for now because I can't say I really know you or your character too well. When I've played I haven't seen any red flags, but some more times on the forums and helping with things like ban requests and other forum activity is good.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Like Derp Gamers application, you and him share decent activity on the server within the past 30 days. However the same applies for not standing out. You both share minuscule forum activity, and haven't really surrounded yourselves in the community long enough for us to get a general idea of you for the position.

Recommendations vary from getting increasing your activity (forum,server,community) , filling out Ban Requests when no Staff are on, mainly just being involved.

Like I said for Derp, I would like to see these results before I can support your app. Hopefully this information will help you understand what you need to work on, come the next time you apply in the future. For now, just try and work on the red flags I've pointed out for you.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
How is that you love the server so much but yet it seems like no one knows who you are. I mean I remember you from this unban appeal: here on our old forums. Although you did get unbanned, and I hope you did change but that's something that you have to show to the staff because like I mentioned, they don't see how you're helpful.
I understand that Amelia was the one that introduce you to this server or game. On your steam, you have 156 total Gmod hours and so I'll assume you haven't played for an entire year and just came back recently.
You need more reasons to show why you want to be staff. What is that you're better than the other candidates or current staff team? Also I want to mention you sound desperate for the position. If you're not trying to be desperate then explain why and how you're the best candidate.

I'm neutral because I don't play :|
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(07-03-2017, 06:22 PM)Mr. Piffles Wrote: Ingame Name:  Mr. Piffles

SteamID: Steam_0:0:140509318

Time Played: 115 hours

When First Joined: joined on friends PC and got 2 days played. then made my own account because i like the game so much

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): central time zone, usually at night but sometimes in the morning.

Rank Desired: (t) mod... the ability to at least slay someone for mass RDM, Gag, and accept reports

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: multiple times i have gotten on in the morning where there are no admins and the lobby has no one to report to.

Why you want to help the community: I feel i can help add ideas and make the sever more friendly to newcomers and current members.  

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: My friend played on the server and i loved it so much

Other: ability to report without having to go on the forums when no staff is on
I am not on the fourms as much as i could be, but i feel that if my job is done correctly, there won't be a need for them.
Why you repost your app? I am so confused.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(07-04-2017, 03:38 PM)Petals [Gone 4 Awhile] Wrote: Why you repost your app? I am so confused.

it's known as a Thread Bump.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(07-04-2017, 03:50 PM)Christian Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 03:38 PM)Petals [Gone 4 Awhile] Wrote: Why you repost your app? I am so confused.

it's known as a Thread Bump.
Why you need to bump it when he just posted it? It's not in the next page or a week old. It's less than a day.
I said it in monkey dogs application, and I'll say it here. The first thing I notice is how well put your application is. And this is just like monkey dogs where it's bare. Also you have a lot of missing pieces, like when you were banned last year and had an appeal, and also your first joined isn't correct, you just put why you joined. As for everything else, and just by going off the ban appeal, you've been in the community over a year, and only amounted 115 hours. There's a lot you gotta work on, like your application, and I recommend if it doesn't get accepted to reapply in a few months but play consistently. It's a -1 from me.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
We have decided to deny your staff app, make yourself more known throughout the community, like making ban requests, play on the server more, etc. You also only have 55 hrs on gametracker(unless you have a diff name), and you haven't played in the past 18 days. Reapply in a few months