also maps, mapping is cool
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
i eat paint
[Image: giphy.gif]
self depricating memes lmao
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
memes, memes, memes and weed

memes and weed are all i need
I build and donate wood furniture. I also read and write about the US Presidents.
I've never had an ounce of curiosity of joining the military, but I just can't stop watching MRE (meals ready to eat) videos from Steve1989 on Youtube. I've always wanted to try one.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
(07-20-2017, 07:50 PM)Lovanatana Wrote: I've never had an ounce of curiosity of joining the military, but I just can't stop watching MRE (meals ready to eat) videos from Steve1989 on Youtube. I've always wanted to try one.

dump a bunch of that medicine that makes you constipated into a tv dinner for the same experience
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
(07-20-2017, 07:50 PM)Lovanatana Wrote: I've never had an ounce of curiosity of joining the military, but I just can't stop watching MRE (meals ready to eat) videos from Steve1989 on Youtube. I've always wanted to try one.

Thread necroing is also a fun hobby :P
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-21-2017, 12:03 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Thread necroing is also a fun hobby :P

2 days isn't really a necro.
Uhh hating free games would be mine. Kappa
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I have a brilliant idea on how to answer this. Will return with it Sunday.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms