Unban Request
Ingame Name:  Neth

SteamID:  
http://steamcommunity.com/id/astroneh/

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: RDM + Leave

Length of Ban: 14/07/2017

Reason for Mods to Unban: I didn't RDM + Leave, I left the server after I served my slay and the map vote started.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): N/A

Other:
@Scoovie

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Since I was the one who made the ban request, here is the evidence

As you can clearly see in the screenshot, you left while still having slays on you. So maybe you did serve a slay, but their was still another slay on you when you left. Hence the ban for RDM and leaf

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-08-2017, 08:01 PM)Rick Astley Wrote: Since I was the one who made the ban request, here is the evidence

As you can clearly see in the screenshot, you left while still having slays on you. So maybe you did serve a slay, but their was still another slay on you when you left. Hence the ban for RDM and leaf

As that picture shows 5 minutes left in the round, I believe that shows when I had initally disconnected with a slay. However, I realized that I had left with a slay on so I rejoined and served the slay in the following round and then left when the map vote started. It was only 1 slay because I believe I had only accidentally killed one player. Since the round was ongoing when you took the screenshot, it couldn't have been after I had served my slay. Perhaps you can look at yesterday's logs on Trappy Cottage and see that I had died at the beginning of a round after the moment I had initally left in the screenshot.
You have been unbanned, I added 2 slays to see if they had any on them and they didn't so they served all their slays. I'm sorry that you were banned falsely.