Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito Bowl
Updated the reply @Foxka@matt_st3 (Strongrule)
Quote:"What I am trying to get at is Burrito's negligence (Meant with respect to the situation, not calling you careless Burrito) to carefully read Jesus' comment resulted in Jesus getting falsely punished. "
I knew exactly what he said, and I acted accordingly and I still stand behind what I did. At the end of the day, why have that as a bind? because he is trolling and replaced Black with purple and thinks that its all okay now. I call bs on that. But you sound just as ignorant as him buddy.
To be frank, at this point, you are trying to blow something out of the water. What Burrito did is acceptable considering that Jesus had been blatantly racist earlier. You are just going at something that is not needed to be going after.

And to be brutally honest, if Jesus was as pissed off at this as you are, he would've made this thread.
Should've muted instead of kicking.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(07-09-2017, 10:54 PM)Warpizzle Wrote: Should've muted instead of kicking.

He was kicked previously, he should've been banned.
Previous instances of racism, trolling, and spamming chat. No abuse here, locked.