Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foxka
Reasons to Call Suspicion:
Refusing to follow a kos*

* If the kosed person is then killed and identified as a T and the refuser was given reasonable time to act on the kos
( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
former admin2
(07-09-2017, 09:49 PM)Christian Wrote: Watching the video, monkeydog was right next to you when the KOS was called. He also observed you killing the player, then running away. From what I can pull from this, he didn't need time to ID the body. He ID'd the body, then ran away not even bothering to kill a player that was being KOS'd, even witnessing the murder.

From what I've been told, this is killing on suspicion at most and that it was KOSable if the player was defibbed. But looking at the thread given, Dakody said it was KOSable at anytime. So I don't know really what else to add to this. If Foxka was in the wrong, we'll just end up adding a slay to him and that'll be that.

Also Foxka killed two people without ID'ing the bodies which is KOSable, considering Monkeydog didn't pursue killing you and just cleaned up your killings.

Question: if person A is killing multiple people and Person B is witnessing it, is person B required to take any action towards person A?

"If Foxka was in the wrong, we'll just end up adding a slay to him and that'll be that." That's Acceptable.

(07-09-2017, 11:03 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Reasons to Call Suspicion:
Refusing to follow a kos*

* If the kosed person is then killed and identified as a T and the refuser was given reasonable time to act on the kos

So, then this (http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1880.html) thread is incorrect?
Life is finite.
(07-10-2017, 12:46 PM)Connor20 Wrote: So, then this (http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1880.html) thread is incorrect?

Yes
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
no abuse, connor chill.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]