STEAM_0:1:41371997
Who Banned You: 
A Ero Doujinshi
Reason For Ban: 
Trolling, prop blocking, arguing with staff
Length of Ban: 
Permanent
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
Well, his claims of arguing with staff and prop blocking are unfounded when you actually see what I was doing, and the events that had lead to the ban. These events are put into my video. It shows him what I deem as abuse of his power as I am not breaking any rules by blocking the player from entering the room, reading from the MOTD.
Additionally, people who have crashed the server intentionally previously have been able to come back onto the server if I do believe from a thread of mine, and what I have done is minor in compared to that. The link to the thread is http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-2158.html
The thing I was doing that I got punished for was door blocking in particular, which you could see involved 2 others with me. Door blocking is something KOSable, and any traitor could have easily killed us by placing a C4 and guarding the door.
In the second clip where I block the door with props, that is in fact a legit method done in certain TTT games and is in no way propblocking. It is called Cading, short for barricading. Magneto sticks can easily push the props, and yet again I am extremely vulnerable to C4 and other forms of explosives as I can only come out the way I came in.
Arguing with staff? I didn't do much arguing besides going back to the same place multiple times with the knowledge that I had not broken any rules in the MOTD. Have I argued with staff in the past in an effort to justify myself? Yes, I will admit that much.
So that leaves the last thing, trolling. Yeah, I'll admit I am at fault here for door blocking, but as I have stated it is under the KOS section so the player could have taken it under their own hands.

The punishments that are listed for my ban are as follows:

The max punishment for trolling is 1 week. The max punishment for arguing with staff is a 1+ day Temp

Therefore I believe my ban to have been taken too far, as I have never been banned before and those are the maximum punishments for each thing I was banned for.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No
Other:
https://youtu.be/NK8skJlvbPo
That is the events leading up to my ban
you were only banned for a week
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]