Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
petals' gfx gallery
Before you lock my thread like you did on the last one, because you guys thought it was an advertisement that I wanted you to buy my art, so no it was not. It was just a simple request format. Anyways, I'm just going to show my gallery like I did on the old forums.

I don't care if you don't like it because if my requester likes it, then that''s all it matters to me. I use Photoshop and After Effects; slowly relearning GIMP and Illustrator again.

[Image: Leks2.png.70e340ae8127f4d6726268c26c9c2f28.png]I didn't like how this turns out because I couldn't make it as what my requester wanted, so he had to adjust it himself
[Image: Dreamm1.gif.ec7f863a6e1dfccf56ad452233425703.gif] I feel like I used too much on here :D
[Image: goodnight.gif.b2226fc0da06424ed4c0dfeff5f04f28.gif] This was simply made on Photoshop, not AE, but PS. 
[Image: Syrus.thumb.gif.f470f6a33008ade134a08ce67f2c8cab.gif] I made this on After Effects, it was requested by said name in the art; it was for steam Profile; he hasn't used it yet but oh well. :D

If you wish to place a request, please private message me or send me a direct message on discord Hime#3667. Thanks a bunch and have a nice look~
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.