Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go home, TTT, you're drunk
I guess the server's had one too many drinks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: source.gif]
those scores are shit

@"A Fish"
I don't know if you're the dude that fixes shit like the menus and scoreboards doing this kind of thing but in pointshop, the trade request menu reads many players as "label" instead of their actual usernames. Strangely enough, some players will have a valid name but most will not, it'll just display as "label" in the trade request menu.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(07-13-2017, 01:15 AM)Warpizzle Wrote: those scores are shit

yes, but I still ended up winning because you weren't in the server  Sleepy @warpizzle
[Image: source.gif]
Drag your mouse along the speaker icons (clientside mute button) of the scoreboard. Should rearrange it to normal once you've done it for all names.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I've discussed some possible ways to prevent this from happening

In my opinion the server has way too many plugins going on. When the server starts it starts accepting people before a lot of the plugins can initialize.
A possible fix is to add a delay to prevent people from connecting before the server is fully up and running.

But i really think the server needs to be gutted and start from scratch. I helped work on other servers that use many of the same plugins we do that i personally installed and setup and they don't have any of these problems.

jim is obviously ttt.
No, I'm not a girl.
[Image: UIqFzqq.jpg]