Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Offender's Name: Gragginator

Offender's SteamID: blase_ish

Potential Witnesses: Christian (there might have been a few others but I can't remember specific names)

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM

Proof: Here's where it doesn't make sense to me. The airship was the map, and I was up on a rooftop with a rifle. I saw in the chat "So-and-so is a Traitor!" a couple of times, and heard someone say "KOS So-and-so," so I only assumed I could kill them. And so that's what I did; using my rifle, I shot So-and-so in the head. A couple seconds later, they reported me. I was a little confused but I kept playing. A moment or so later, I found this one player in the engine room on top of the engines (he had his weapons holstered). Since I know there are things traitors can do by the engines, I asked them "Hey, what're you doing?" They responded by turning around and pulling out an M16, then firing. I called KOS on them as I returned fire, and killed them with little health left. I went over and checked the body and they turned out to be a traitor! But then, I got reported again! At the end of the game I answered to my reports, apologizing and saying to the first one, "I thought someone called KOS on you, I'm sorry," and to the second one, "I know there are things traitors can do to the engines and I saw you pull out your weapon and fire." About a minute later, I was banned for Mass RDM with an unban date of NEVER.

Other: Can I please be unbanned? I don't think I deserve this.
So a couple things, First this isn't in the right section - this needs to be in unban requests - and Second this is the ban request format not the unban request format. Plz make a new thread in the correct section with the correct format. The format can be found here http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show....php?tid=8
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I don't want this locked because he probably should be straight up unbanned. I may have overlooked the 3rd RDM and went ahead with the Mass RDM Ban. I didn't look too long into the fact that there was a "KOS Called" in the 3rd RDM. Either way he should probably be unbanned at this point. I probably should of took more time and not rushed it, but I've been a disaster on my sleep schedule (as you can see this post edging 5am EST)

He shouldn't have been banned, and should of just had 2 slays. And I should take blame for I did not take enough time to look over what appeared to be 3 RDM's. If he's unbanned, add 2 slays for I never added them before I placed the ban.

Also just move this into TTT Ban Requests, for I'm most likely going to be sleeping for 10 hours+
Here's his SteamID as well. :   STEAM_0:0:197898196

+1 for unban
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]