Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MP7 Bullets are laggy/glitchy.
I don't know if this can be fixed, but if you shoot someone with a MP7 bullet, their accessories and hats lag behind.

It messes up my aim sometimes and confuses me cause im an idiot

can this be fixed?
No, I'm not a girl.
[Image: UIqFzqq.jpg]
By removing the mp7 I would agree.

Otherwise I wouldnt know
I just ended up turning off accessories entirely cause it confuses me. This seems to happen with all premium weapons so i had to find a desperate fix.
No, I'm not a girl.
The MP7 just needs to be thrown out, in my opinion.
I know this isn't necessarily the topic but come on:

- It is an automatic SECONDARY. A SECONDARY WEAPON. I've seen plenty of people use this exclusively, like a primary.
- Great range
- Ideal spray cone for said range
- High rate of fire
- More ammo than you'll ever need.
- You can spray someone dead across the map within a couple of seconds easy.

What's that? You have to reload your automatic after emptying the entire magazine? No you don't, just switch to your fucking overpowered secondary. (^:

I believe I have hats and accessories disabled in the pointshop settings so I do not experience this issue, although I also don't experience this issue because I don't use the MP7.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(07-15-2017, 02:02 AM)Warpizzle Wrote: The MP7 just needs to be thrown out, in my opinion.
I know this isn't necessarily the topic but come on:

- It is an automatic SECONDARY. A SECONDARY WEAPON. I've seen plenty of people use this exclusively, like a primary.
- Great range
- Ideal spray cone for said range
- High rate of fire
- More ammo than you'll ever need.
- You can spray someone dead across the map within a couple of seconds easy.

What's that? You have to reload your automatic after emptying the entire magazine? No you don't, just switch to your fucking overpowered secondary. (^:

I believe I have hats and accessories disabled in the pointshop settings so I do not experience this issue, although I also don't experience this issue because I don't use the MP7.

i mean you're right, it should be a primary but i dont want it to be, today i got 13 kills by using it exclusively and i felt so scummy for it. 
with the locomotive and this you can cover close and far range so if you have decent aim you're basically op.
No, I'm not a girl.
(07-15-2017, 02:04 AM)anna Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 02:02 AM)Warpizzle Wrote: -snip-

i mean you're right, it should be a primary but i dont want it to be, today i got 13 kills by using it exclusively and i felt so scummy for it. 
with the locomotive and this you can cover close and far range so if you have decent aim you're basically op.

I mean I can understand using it if you're bad, but still. It's pretty much like having a second primary, given all the traits of the weapon.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
I get quite a few kills just because i have the MP7, without it i would have lost quite a few battles.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^