Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pointshop glitch?
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

(01-14-2017, 01:32 AM)TDawg4 Wrote: [Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

my problem is in the bottom left corner where you can barely see the options for each item.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Your resolution is 1024x480, according to the screenshots. It's no wonder it doesn't scale correctly, that's most definitely not a standard resolution. Check your resolution settings and make sure you have the highest resolution selected.
@Rhapsody would that be my computer resolution or in garys mod
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Could be either. Ensure both are at their highest setting. Check the computer resolution first. Also, if you know the model number of the monitor, that can help.
i got it  fixed lol
My