Saltt
Ingame Name: Hassin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79460283

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Go play somewhere else - looooooooooooolllllllllll

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: all I did was give away all my skins and then tell scoovie I would probably never play this server again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  nope

Other: I was told by tons i got a week ban for rdm and leave and I said I don't remember that I rdm'ed and left but I would take the ban because I wouldn't play on this server for a while. Then when I was scrolling through ttt servers and decided to try there was a message that said go play somewhere else. If you decide to unban me then thank you kind sir
yeah i dont think that was the reason
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
You got all salty and said you were leaving and would never come back, at which point you said "ill give you a reason to ban me" then proceeded to RDMx2 and started shooting a 3rd (didnt do 20dmg.) I also have a SS of you saying "idgaf just up my ban to a perma."
(07-15-2017, 10:32 AM)Scoovie Wrote: You got all salty and said you were leaving and would never come back, at which point you said "ill give you a reason to ban me" then proceeded to RDMx2 and started shooting a 3rd (didnt do 20dmg.) I also have a SS of you saying "idgaf just up my ban to a perma."

when did I rdm 2 people but ok then I guess theres a reason to keep that ban so before you lock this post I just want to say im sorry mr scoovie and have a good day
(07-15-2017, 10:54 AM)hassin Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 10:32 AM)Scoovie Wrote: You got all salty and said you were leaving and would never come back, at which point you said "ill give you a reason to ban me" then proceeded to RDMx2 and started shooting a 3rd (didnt do 20dmg.) I also have a SS of you saying "idgaf just up my ban to a perma."

when did I rdm 2 people but ok then I guess theres a reason to keep that ban so before you lock this post I just want to say im sorry mr scoovie and have a good day

We were on bestbuy.
(07-15-2017, 10:55 AM)Scoovie Wrote:

We were on bestbuy.

Ok sir I believe you now have a good rest of your time as a admin on this server
ok then, denied.
(07-15-2017, 10:58 AM)hassin Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 10:55 AM)Scoovie Wrote:

We were on bestbuy.

Ok sir I believe you now have a good rest of your time as a admin on this server

Just BTW, threats like this isn't gonna help anyone with anything.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]