Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
derpy's gfx gallery
The last time I posted this, an idjit thought I was selling for $$$ and locked it. It was a shop where people request and I make it for free because I don't sell artworks, that's stupid, especially since I do not do it from scratch. So anyways, I'll just make a gallery instead. Do I take request? As long as it's not complicated to do then I will.

[Image: swegbuster1.png.dfa8ed4503f8e90f9feb4982b78ea1b4.png]
[Image: Leks2.png.70e340ae8127f4d6726268c26c9c2f28.png]
Too big
[Image: Dreamm1.gif.ec7f863a6e1dfccf56ad452233425703.gif][Image: Angel.gif.e371cbedab9ecaa6186d9b2ee5e7c441.gif]
So uh yeah, enjoy.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Can you make me Ferret some twitch banners? <3 Simple but effective, maybe with ferrets or foxes, that's all.

Or a forum sig is also nice <3
Hooly shit this is awesome. Too bad i dont have any creative thought for a picture but i will keep you in mind
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(07-17-2017, 09:10 AM)Foxka Wrote: Can you make me Ferret some twitch banners? <3 Simple but effective, maybe with ferrets or foxes, that's all.

Alright, I'll make you for you. Do you have any text of some sort you want to add?
(07-17-2017, 09:53 AM)Linfalas Wrote: Hooly shit this is awesome. Too bad i dont have any creative thought for a picture but i will keep you in mind
Lol, that's okay. You can always ask for a surprise.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(07-17-2017, 02:02 PM)Petals Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 09:10 AM)Foxka Wrote: Can you make me Ferret some twitch banners? <3 Simple but effective, maybe with ferrets or foxes, that's all.

Alright, I'll make you for you. Do you have any text of some sort you want to add?

For a twitch thing if you could do  things like About Me, Set up, Games I play, Schedule that'd be awesome
Other than that just include my name :P
Can you make me one like that Kaneki but with the word "Survive"?
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
This might be impossible but can you make a Total Drama Island one? I just don't have any creative advice im sorry
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]