Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reed1103 report / Wrong slays
Offender's Name: reed1103

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174534731

Offender's Rank: trusted

What They Did: False RDM Slays (x2) ill only report for one seeing as you guys lose death scene logs.

When They Did It: idk but 1:00-1:20 MST Map: ttt_cruise

Potential Witnesses: only reed was on at the time but only other spectator I know was watching was @Skullpic who 100% agreed with the player @tjs65 running towards me after skull pic he started shooting at me. 

Scenario: tjs65 was back here in the hallway                  skull pic who I shot                    me soursky who got shot at by tjs65 once he walked towards me.

Proof: Check damage logs because I know 100% that tjs65 shot me while I was poisoned. Also while writing this report he also was behind a fucking t not shooting.... Like the death logs to be checked but again I'm reporting reed1103 for being biased and reporting me probably just to meet a trusted slay threshold...

Any who if you can check damage logs you can 100% see he shot me as if you can check death scene that he was coming behind from a hallway full of bodies where mass murder took place as well as a kos on Skullpic.

Other: i understand that reed1103 is a trusted and will probably get the benefit of the doubt because of his rank but i think its total bs that he slayed me when he knows the scenario full well and probably knows i have the 100% justified reason to kill @tjs65.

Any who thats basically it.
Ok, before I added a slay to you, I checked the shot logs and damage logs. Tj gave no damage to you before you shot him. I also checked the shotlogs, and he didn't shoot at all before you killed him.

I also watched the deathscene, he, again, took no shots, and you blasted him up when he came around the corner for no apparent reason.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Soursky, you've been belligerently attacking others as of late and I think you should strongly reconsider your actions and stop before you end up like me. Chill and take a break before something happens, man.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
S C R E E N S H O T S
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I remember this little instance. I only heard the interaction in game. But exactly what Reed said here is what he said in game.
So consistent story from defendant + no screen shots from the accuser
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Understand this is old so idc about the punishment for this player anymore / you can lock it but I would like to address a few things:

Reed1103: lol, he was harassing tjs the couple maps before that.
Okay, first off sir I did nothing AT ALL to harass this player but as I said in my reports you tend to have favourites / some sort of grudge against me which is A ok. However please don't lie and take it to an account of "Harassment" when I have said nothing negative to that player.

Jakey107: 'Jakey go back to a UK server ya wank no one is talking to you'
100% take responsibility of this statement however you need to know when you need to stay out of a troll who is harassing me. The person at the time (adultfetus) was trolling me by calling fake kos / being blatantly annoying to a point where I was getting killed because of his words interfering with the game. Summary? stay out of drama between two players when you know one is getting attacked by a troller.

Deadpoolz: I've seen him attack players in the past, but we need more evidence than that to act.
When? I legit have never attacked / harassed any players in the past to be quite honest. Only real tension has been between Reed1103 but hey if you can provide evidence or a player name that I have been so called "attacking" then let me know.

In general: Don't understand where all these comments come from as of harassing, attacking players comes from as I normally play dinkleberg ttt just for the ttt aspect and ya rarely find me cursing, attacking or harassing players. If you actually play with me in game you would realize the only thing I ever really yell in my mic is '_____ is a t" etc.

Any who rant over. Just had to address some 'misconceptions' other players are making on me.

Can lock thread if ya want.