Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment
Offender's Name: SourSKy

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153726130

Potential Witnesses: @"SusAF"

Reason to Ban: Harassing me, telling me to leave the server , I don't join the server to be abused because I'm British :( 

Proof: 'Jakey go back to a UK server ya wank no one is talking to you'

Other: :@

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

lol, he was harrassing tjs the couple maps before that
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
If he's constantly doing shit you can initiate the trolling punishment process.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
^
If this is the only thing he's said; it looks like he is just messing around, if there is more or after this (you telling him to stop) then we can go from there
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I've seen him attack players in the past, but we need more evidence than that to act.
former admin2
He's had a few instances where it would have been better to keep his mouth shut. 
Might want to listen to war and cool your head bud

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Sour is kind of a dick some times.
But like. So is bang bang, and we love that adorable fuck.
Just gotta take everything with a grain of salt bud.
We all play together a lot, get stressed together a lot, and get salty together a lot.
But at the end of the day we all know to log off, wipe the slate clean for the next day, and start over with a fresh patience level.

Just a small tid bit of advice for most online gaming with a community you intend on being frequent in:
Don't let your aggravation from one day form into a grudge.

(Though granted yes if this continues we totally have things that get done about it. Not at all discrediting your claim. I'm just not staff, so all I can do is give my 2 cents.)
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Not seeing enough evidence to warrant a ban here. @SourSky if you're truly targeting players in such manner, just tone it down a bit before you get yourself in serious trouble.

No punishment will be handed out to the reported player. But hopefully this warning will prevent any of this in the future.

Thanks for the report!
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]