Anna Unban Request
Yeah, the VAC history plus the blatant snaps here do add up. I too think this should be an appeal to try to get the ban reduced
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
why would you hack on a game as simple as TTT?
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think we'd like to hear a confession, honestly. Nobody's really convinced that you aren't toggling and you keep defending yourself to the point of no return. I feel like they'll go easier on you if you be honest, my man.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
After all of the discussion plus looking at the evidence, especially looking at the link, I give your unban a hefty -1. Your snapping is just too obvious. Denying the evidence is only digging your grave further
maybe a reduce to a month or 2 would be ok, but for a straight up unban, -1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
We've been observing all evidence carefully for about 2-3 days. Our most pristine and hard-cased evidence was the first video, simply titled 'Anna'.

Reed had looked at the logs relating to that round and found you had not picked up any DNA from any corpse, or anything. And you somehow knew Hax was there.

What I wanna know is, of all the corners you could have turned, what made you turn that corner?

We pressume it's walling, but I want a genuine response to this.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Admit to hacking maybe u'll get a reductions babe
besides hacking, you also trolled and rdmed often, before you were banned.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(07-19-2017, 03:03 PM)reed1103 Wrote: besides hacking, you also trolled and rdmed often, before you were banned.

^
(07-19-2017, 03:03 PM)reed1103 Wrote: besides hacking, you also trolled and rdmed often, before you were banned.

what? i never rdmed to be funny unless the person ask me to and can you give me examples of
me trolling? i agree i've rdmed because i've been faulty on the rules but trolling? how was i ever a troll?

how? i know i had my fair share of rdms because im
a pretty paranoid and stupid person (i needed to brush up on the rules) but i never intentionally rdmed people for comedic purpose or "trolled" can you give me examples how on how trolled people?
No, I'm not a girl.
[Image: UIqFzqq.jpg]