Anna Unban Request
I don't think I ever saw him troll at all, however you tended to be very loud / obnoxious at times. Besides this, I think the evidence is really strong here. To me I see a very mild boting here, something that looks much like "Silent Aiming." *psst* Thanks for the tip Cross.

You've made shots even I as a player have questioned (either being killed, or watching you.) Though your history that I could find in other communities is clean, I cannot ignore how suspicious a majority of these shots are. I just cannot ignore this, and I think other players / staff couldn't either. And it's all came down to this.

I just don't see you being innocent on this one, your aim is just way too suspicious. Especially for you being a laptop gamer, or a gamer who doesn't play a professional level FPS. (These points might be over-exaggerations, but I feel they're valid points to make here for the shots you make. I wouldn't really count CoD, especially with the hours you have.)

In the end, I think Staff are going to view this the same way I do. As well as other players alike. I'm going with my gut here. And I'm truly sorry, but I'm just not buying it.

[Image: 1c9ca70b69f6483838e6812319fffa95.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I can't speak on the hacking one way or the other for a fact.
Though I will say that Anna, how you play for a newcomer is rather ... sus AF.
But after playing frequently with Anna I can say that I've not witnessed any (outstanding) cases of rdm or otherwise trolling (short of door spamming).
N' I get left alone with this mother fucker with no staff damn near constantly soOOOOOoOooOOOOoOOOoo y'kno that'd be their prime time to troll.

I have to agree with Warp here though. @"anna" your best option (guilty or not sadly) is to confess and ask for a reduction.

That's just my 2 cents.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
get good, get lmaobox
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
Denied, the evidence speaks for itself.