Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fspec during round
Offender's Name:  A Ero Doujinshi

Offender's SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:16249118)

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: F-spec during round after killing them as a T. 

When They Did It: Directly after i killed them for both throwing a holy at me and then following walking back into what was preceding the holy immediately claimed upon over time.
Last round of Dinklebergs 7/21/2017 about 2:20ish AM EST

Potential Witnesses: 
@King Tiger Ace Fasda22
@reed1103
@"Matt"

Proof:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1084236591
As you can see though directly before the  end of the round it was in fact before the end and loot was dropped 
They had no way of knowing the other T would be immediately killed and that this would not affect the game in progress
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1084236519
The logs of the round following their death and the death that ended the round as proof i died by no other means, just in case that's in question.

Other:
I'm not super peeved about it how ever abuse is abuse and staff abuse by no means should go unreported at any level of extremes or lack there of. 
You're here to keep the server in order and enforce the rules.
Actions like that set a poor example and damages the credibility of staff.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I can most definately vouch for this, he immedietly !fspec'ed suspicious right after he was killed
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Tagged the wrong matt
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...EC9CBFDB1/
But uh yee this was a thing

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I can confirm as a witness here that he fspec him right after, and was lucky that the other t died right after and the round ended so that the innos won but could easily have turned to make the traitors win the round.
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
@"A Ero Doujinshi" since you probably won't notice the thread <3
Sitting here like "no defense?" I forgot the @ like a pos :|
Thank you @Foxka
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
how dare u jaeger, u have betrayed my trust for the last time
[Image: giphy.gif]
@"A Ero Doujinshi" Do not Fspec people mid round for no reason in the future, if you continue you will be punished.