Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Scenes
Are death scenes in the f8 menu an integrated part of G-mod that can not be tweaked/revised?

If not I would like to propose (either/or):
More time leading up to the kill
The ability to replay an entire match

Though I do feel the current time is "enough" to work with for the most part. I would like to assume i'm not the only person who wishes we could view a little more before coming to conclusions. 

For instance "He had an awp out" ===> There is no deaths with in the time frame to jump to and free roam ===> you can check if they had an awp in the logs for sure - but not if they had it out at the current instance claimed if it is not involved in the death scene ===> Who's word do you believe accusatory party or the defendant? Do you just assume "he owned an awp so he must of had it out".  What if they just heard the shot ran over and it was the only person? Now they are getting away with KOS on location (or through deduction).
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I THINK:

It cannot be tweaked. And there are a lot of things we cannot see on death scenes, examples are turrets and stations. So when a player file in a report and think we're not doing our job, because they got "rdm" for not testing.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
sure it can be tweaked, ttt isnt even part of gmod, its just another collection of lua scripts that change how gmod works
finding someone who actually knows how to do this shit however
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
^^ kind of what I figured.
Maybe i'll look into it my self? Google is one hell of a thing after all. Maybe even pop on other servers and see if any of their staff have ever done something of that sort?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms