Unban Appeal
Ingame Name:  cbeck20

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99689472

Who Banned Me: Christian 

[b]Reason For Ban:  Mass attempt rdm[/b]

[b]Length of Ban: Forever[/b]

Reason for Mods to Unban: Ive had a total playtime of over 6 days and made a family of the people I play on the server with. Other this incident I have never been in any kind of trouble with any other mods or admins. Id like to spend some more time with them and this server.

Have you been banned before?: no

[b]Other:   I was banned hours after i was even on the server so I dont know exactly what happened.[/b]
Format please.

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-8.html
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Edit your post following the format.
Here is the Ban Request Made when you Mass'd.

I'm fine with a reduce. Just make sure you edit your post with the format.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
cbeck is good people, +1 if he makes a post using proper format
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
Also +1 if the format is fixed in line of a reduction (Heck if it were me i'd just ask them to serve some slays. I was involved in this and don't even recall so clearly it wasn't that outstanding of a problem.).
Spent a lot of time playing with Cbeck with out any serious issues noticed or brought to my attention (with and with out staff on).
I have faith this was either a honest mistake, or a full blown accident.

Also as a note: I would suggest contacting the players involved and seeing if they remember any context to this situation.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
+1 for unban cbeck is a good guy and fun to play with
We won't be unbanning at the time being, reapply for an unban in a month or so.