Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punch-O-Meter Only Available for Members+
I think the Punch-O-Meter should only be available for Members and above. Considering guests are most likely to interfere with the alive. 

Tell me if you think this is a good idea.

I think this thread is more reasonable than my last thread (http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-2166.html)
Life is finite.
+7 yes please (master+ though) / way more reasonable
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
neat idea +1
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
sounds good, +1 from me
[Image: source.gif]
Not sure even this prevents the problem of players possessing props. I mean, it's not really that hard to level. And even then, we still have Members/Masters who continue to actively break rules. Not sure it's going to really help.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Better then having lower level trolls, it is better to only have 1 troll instead of 14
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
^ I agree. Though it doesn't eliminate the problem. Anything we can mitigate to a manageable level, we should.

Since we all know of the prop phenomenon.

Prop Phenomenon:
When one player posses a prop and is asked the inevitable "How do we posses props?".
Then 5 minutes later the final T is boxed into a closet by an army of sentient barrels.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms