Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 suggestions
It's a good idea in theory, but unlikely to ever work well. Most of the players and staff members are teenagers and are too lazy to make schedules or even remember what we need to do the next day. Therefore, people will be no shows or even just leave midway through.

I don't really have a solution, but I'd just put more faith in donors and even regulars. At least one of these players is often on and can take care of things like mass RDM or major trolls. I'd suggest giving regulars kick power and nothing else alongside some instructions and announcements about how they can use their power.
I don't like the schedule idea because think of this: None of us know what goes on in each other's lives (except for the people who know each other IRL). Most of us have never met IRL and don't know anything detailed about one another. A schedule would restrict people from having a lot of things going on IRL and would probably lead to a lot of staff leaving because they couldn't make their "assigned times." If you are implying staff pick their own schedule block, that would be difficult too as a lot of staff seem to be clustered on at the same time, leaving the same problem you are concerned about.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(07-31-2017, 10:08 PM)City Wrote: I don't like the schedule idea because think of this: None of us know what goes on in each other's lives (except for the people who know each other IRL). Most of us have never met IRL and don't know anything detailed about one another. A schedule would restrict people from having a lot of things going on IRL and would probably lead to a lot of staff leaving because they couldn't make their "assigned times." If you are implying staff pick their own schedule block, that would be difficult too as a lot of staff seem to be clustered on at the same time, leaving the same problem you are concerned about.

Alright alright that makes a lot of sense.
You right.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms