Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT - Hitmarker
(01-15-2017, 05:56 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: can we get a sound for if we kill some one...
A ding for a (traitor inno) (inno traitor)
a buzz/negative noise for (traitor traitor) (inno inno)
Uh... that doesn't exist. Even if there is one, someone has to like develop that code to make it perfect for it to work. But honestly, this seems stupid. It's like a tester. It could also be abused, like if you random shoot someone, it makes a buzz noise. And you rdm that traitor.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Exactly

(01-15-2017, 06:22 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Exactly
I said kill sounds not shot sounds btw
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1 Great idea, hitmarkers are very helpful for when i take pot shots at someone with my MP7 and i have to wait for them to exclaim through their microphone to tell if i hit them or not.

P.S. Why is there no Poll i put polls in most of my posts its not that hard

P.P.S. Hit numbers are a little annoying in my opinion, Atleast in my situation i know That 1.) Its a one hit kill cause the gun is broken or 2.) i know how much damage i do since i count cards a lot.

I said kill sounds not shot sounds btw

But, it could still be abuse as RDM though. You're still shooting someone nonetheless. I mean, even ghosters can use this option to figure out who the traitors are.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
after you kill some one you get the sound... not before idk how that would affect gameplay since you get the xp any ways I you kill t and no xp if you kill traitor. Yes this may not be possible to implement, but "I thought" that it would be kool. and how would it help ghosters.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
i know it's been a month, but this is meta as fuck.
I know its been a month, but @"Warpizzle" stop necroing random threads.
(02-14-2017, 09:46 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I know its been a month, but @"Warpizzle" stop necroing random threads.

He just needs something to pass the time leaf him alone. @"Warpizzle"
(02-14-2017, 10:59 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 09:46 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I know its been a month, but @"Warpizzle" stop necroing random threads.

He just needs something to pass the time leaf him alone. @"Warpizzle"

Yes @RussEfarmer

You wouldn't understand, you aren't banned for an entire month for something you shouldn'tve been banned for in the first place.

And they kept my ban at 1 month because of my 'history'.
At least he necro'd a good thread...