Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT - Hitmarker
True, would be cool
While a hitmarker would be cool, it would also be distracting, like if you are shooting a large number of people, it may make you pay more attention to the one person your currently shooting and not to the overall group.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(02-16-2017, 02:25 PM)reed1103 Wrote: While a hitmarker would be cool, it would also be distracting, like if you are shooting a large number of people, it may make you pay more attention to the one person your currently shooting and not to the overall group.

When someone (@"Warpizzle" ) Necros a thread and the conversation starts up again.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
@Warpizzle necros threads
[Image: original.gif]
I got a warning for it lol.

but it's a suggestion that was never really answered in terms of yes or no.

also meme.
Lol looking back at this I would go for a no. It is un necessary and the server doesn't need many more "additions". @"Warpizzle"
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I can definitely see it being annoying as hell. It would have to be smallish but not too stupidly placed and designed, its too tall of an order not too piss off a large amount of ppl no matter what.
[Image: b_560x95.png]