Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camos Tmod App
Ingame Name: Camo9-5[El Creeper]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143183527

Time Played: 2.5+ weeks

When First Joined: 2+ years ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): off and on all day, can be reached whenever.

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Ive been apart of Dinkles community since damn near the start, I hav never been banned or even in trouble for anything. I never break the rules. Im fair and understanding. I can handle reports and i understand deathscenes and dlogs accurately. I get along with most everyone, and have no issues with staff at all. 

Why you want to help the community: I find myself on at times we really need a staff member on. I like a fair playing field. I am staff on another Dinkleberg server but I find myself playing more on TTT so i would like to apply my time there as staff.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): NEVER EVEN CLOSE

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):I have not for TTT, I am previous admin on another Dinkleberg server but due to a leave of absence, i was demoted to MOD 

How did you find us?: been here ever since i can remember. the only servers i play. dink for life. represent <3

Other:
-1 looks like you just came back from a long break, also you would be applying for Trusted not Tmod.
I respect your opinion but what does me coming back have to do with anything? I havent seen you on since I have been back on TTT everyday? Its actually kinda rare when staff is on, like right now. But i understand, I will be switching to Trusted.
It means you can't just come back from a long ass break and expect staff, and i haven't been on the server sure, but i have been on the forums and discord everyday, not to mention i just started my job last week. But this isn't about me, its about you.
Scoovie has a job now, much like a majority of the Admins do.

But yeah, shouldn't be applying for Staff when you just come back. Get your activity back up, and apply then.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
-1 not active as of recently
Yeah, the community changes a lot over time and I think it would be better for you to get at least a month or two to acquaint yourself with new staff and frequent players. -1 for now.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Who? -1
[Image: hsk.gif]
Staff app denied. You just got back from a long break.