Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suikin's Staff App~
hey guys! My name is Suikin and I'm here to submit a Staff Application.

Ingame Name: Suikin the Rabbit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70003596

Time Played: 3 days and 15 hounrs.

When First Joined: I'm pretty sure I joined in June. I took a break when my dog passed away, but now I'm back and been playing non stop.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime to be honest. 11 AM - 12 AM most days. US Central time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I can help to keep the community clean of people who ghost and cheat. I can help players with any questions they have and help keep things calm.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've been playing on here for a while now, watching all the people come and go. I've made many friends with several of the players and staff alike. But lately, I've seen the number of cheaters and ghosters growing and it makes me very upset to see this. So I want to help the players and get rid of these players so things are fair and fun again.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No I have not!

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope, this will be my first time.

How did you find us?: I stumbled upon it one day wanting to play some Prop Hunt. I met Tronald and Roger and we became great friends. I ended up staying and loving it!

Other: I've been staff of SEVERAL Minecraft serves, with an array of ranks. I've been Mod, Sr.Mod, Admin, and even Owner. I've delt with many players, cheaters, and hackers. I know my way around rules and commands. Also just wanted to say in a few weeks, I'll be changing my Steam Name to SuikinStar.
+1
I’ve seen you a lot when I’m on. Your a amazing player and you are really good at following the rules. Your also a amazing person and I think you would make a amazing trusted on the server
[Image: giphy.gif]
Star,

I've gotten the wonderful chance of getting to know you, not only as a player on Dink's, but as someone Id call a best friend. You are without a doubt, one of the nicest, most genuine, caring, and loving people I've ever met. This, combined with your passion and drive to help change things for the better, and your love for people and the server in general, I think you'd be an amazing trusted. Id be shocked if you didn't get this. Keep up the great work! You're always making prop hunt so much more enjoyable and fun for everyone.
+1

Whenever you are on you are always in the best mood and you always have fun with the peole that are playing and you follow the rules on the server so I think you would make a wonderful trusted.
+1
She knows the rules, is responsible enough for the job and is always helping out. I would love to have her join the crew
Congrats, Suikin!