Poll: Is Bman a good person?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bman Unban request
Ingame Name: 
BmanTheTBM
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:132177644
Who Banned You: 
Scoovie
Reason For Ban: 
Constant abuse of staff commands
Length of Ban: 
Perm
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
Ok, listen, I know these past few weeks have been very rocky w/ me using the bring command at all.
I feel like that is the reason i was banned, maybe Scoovie thinks i use the gag command a bit much, but other than the bring command, i believe i use the other commands an average amount. 
I understand that the upper staff feel that I am abusing my bring command, and I can understand why, I have used it during special rounds and brought people after they did not need to be brought. And for that I can get why you banned me, but if you think about, i don't think it was worth a fucking permaban. I know you are not going to unban me fully scoovie, but at least be fair in the ban and make it 1-3 days... permaban for over-using the bring command is absolute bs
I am a nice person w/ good intentions, and a majority of players, staff and non staff can testify for me. I understand you have to enforce the rules about aboose, but I have never seen you permaban for that small of a aboose. The last time I saw you perma someone was (and i dont know if u permad Ash) when an old staff started going ban happy. If ash was permad, that was the last one, and his aboose and mine are not comparable in terms of severity. I believe you are over reacting w/ an overly harsh ban.

Overall-  I understand I have to be punished for the actions I have received, but a permaban is not the answer. If anything, it should 1-3 days MAX. I will even go as far to say I will let you revoke my tmod and put me back to trusted. @Scoovie I know you are reading this.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have been warned multiple times -not to do shit like this by Me, Scoovie and other people. i don't have the screenshot of it, but you teleported the last inno to a place where he couldn't be killed in Whitehouse. You said he was stuck but he was not stuck. Scoovie was there for that one and can vouch. Your ban will be longer than 1 to 3 days and I vote for no trusted, I would say supporter but i'm sure some will say donor will suffice but no staff positions even trusted IMO.
[Image: tenor.gif]
I've seen you abuse your commands more than once and be warned about it more than once. I honestly think you should be banned for a month and demoted out of staff entirely, down to Donor. You've shown a reckless disregard for the standards that staff should be held to.
(01-15-2017, 12:25 AM)Christmas Fish Wrote: You have been warned multiple times -not to do shit like this by Me, Scoovie and other people. i don't have the screenshot of it, but you teleported the last inno to a place where he couldn't be killed in Whitehouse. You said he was stuck but he was not stuck. Scoovie was there for that one and can vouch. Your ban will be longer than 1 to 3 days and I vote for no trusted, I would say supporter but i'm sure some will say donor will suffice but no staff positions even trusted IMO.

The "inno" you are referring to was a traitor, and i tp'd him there literally 10 seconds b4 the round ended. His buddies won...
This is the 3rd time I've seen you abuse the bring command on people during the middle of the round. This last time you brought someone, they died, you said "lol", you got kicked, then came back and said "it was worth it."

You will stay banned until the admins decide what to do with you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-15-2017, 12:26 AM)BmanTheTBM Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:25 AM)Christmas Fish Wrote: You have been warned multiple times -not to do shit like this by Me, Scoovie and other people. i don't have the screenshot of it, but you teleported the last inno to a place where he couldn't be killed in Whitehouse. You said he was stuck but he was not stuck. Scoovie was there for that one and can vouch. Your ban will be longer than 1 to 3 days and I vote for no trusted, I would say supporter but i'm sure some will say donor will suffice but no staff positions even trusted IMO.

The "inno" you are referring to was a traitor, and i tp'd him there literally 10 seconds b4 the round ended. His buddies won...

Still doesn't matter, you still did it during the round and fucked with the game.
(01-15-2017, 12:35 AM)Christmas Fish Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:26 AM)BmanTheTBM Wrote:

Still doesn't matter, you still did it during the round and fucked with the game.
I realize that, just don't claim it to be worse than it actually was, you were claiming something false, and i was correcting it.
INB4LOCK
Will be demoted to Donor, if donor powers are abused another ban will be issued and rank further lowered.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]