Appeal for an unban
Ingame Name: Insanity

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68051092

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM Attempt

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I apparently was permanently banned for a "Mass RDM attempt" even though I don't remember doing such a thing. I do remember hitting an afk twice with a crowbar but that was because I was trying to fix my mouse. I don't even RDM so if I could play on this server again that would be nice, this is my favorite TTT server.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No
I think I remember this. This was on Bank (if I recall) in which if that's the case you went hit 3 AFK's (which would be enough for Mass Attempt RDM.) Whether you left the server or not I can't remember. I'm going to go grab the oldlogs real quick, I'll edit with the logs.

I'm fine with a reduction.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(07-26-2017, 05:48 PM)Christian Wrote: I think I remember this. This was on Bank (if I recall) in which if that's the case you went hit 3 AFK's (which would be enough for Mass Attempt RDM.) Whether you left the server or not I can't remember. I'm going to go grab the oldlogs real quick, I'll edit with the logs.

I'm fine with a reduction.

Sounds about right. Sorry about this it wasn't intentional, my mouse was cutting in and out and I was testing the buttons and for my controls I use left mouse button to move and right mouse button to attack.
You've been unbanned. I double checked the logs, and you only Attempted X2. I mistakenly thought you crowbarred a 3rd player.

This ban was my mistake, and I'm taking responsibility for it. Besides the evidence speaks for itself, it wasn't Mass RDM.

With that being said, This can be locked.

oldlog = july/25/21h/min24: ttt_bank_b13 (if needed.)
[Image: MumfwT0.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]