Lurker's Unban Request
Allow me to quote Scoovie
"No."
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(07-27-2017, 05:24 PM)Lurker Wrote: >has a literal swastika in his avatar
Damn right! And so? I haven't got shit for it, and it hasn't offended anyone. It's a joke! but you were intentionally being a drunk racist prick.
(07-27-2017, 05:24 PM)Lurker Wrote: >is virtue signaling about how I should be banned longer because I said an antiquated racist term

Uhh...
 You "should" be banned longer, but burrito was nice and gave you a week. You should be Grateful! you could be coming back a month or two from now.
(07-27-2017, 05:24 PM)Lurker Wrote: Anyways, fair enough. I'll be back Monday. I feel no real remorse for what I did, I just wanted to be unbanned lmao. I only regret I missed out on when this server was actually fun and relaxed and wasn't taken over by virtue signaling, safe-space needing, tweenie-boppers. I realize it's not my right to play on the server, therefore I am not technically in the right here, but I must say it's a bit depressing that EVERY single internet community devolves into a circlejerking hugbox, where no one is allowed to get their feelings hurt. It's the internet, and that used to mean something back in the day.
And you sealed your fate with this. 
1. you regret nothing.
2. you say this community is a "circlejerking hugbox, where no one is allowed to get their feelings hurt." neat.
3. you go one about the internet used to mean something... whatever. 
You ain't getting unbanned anytime soon. Anyone can see that.

1 more thing. This is about your second point to me: I saw Christian say you have done this in the past. Meaning more than once. You have also been warned more than once, so a week is Very Generous imo. I'd fix your attitude before you come back . Talking shit about the server/staff, and being a racist prick, Ain't gonna get you far.
former admin2
I'd keep the ban forever if it was my choice our community doesn't need biggots bullies or assholes you sir fit in all 3 of those categories

fix your attitude
@Lurker I mean I like to relax on ttt too, but I don’t go all out and continuously be racist. Just gotta cool down a bit with it.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]