STEAM_0:0:61408820
Who Banned You: 
Dakota
Reason For Ban: 
RDM and leave (falsely)
Length of Ban: 
Unknown 
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
This ban was a false one, I am not sure how or if you are able to look back at logs but the incident that occurred was as follows: I heard gun-shots and saw player Xana had shot and killed someone who was an innocent with the claim that he had shot at him first. After acting very suspicious looking at me i claimed to others are we sure Xana isn't a T, He said try it Frost, I replied i can and he said you wont prove it prove it, after acting suspiciously AND after having killed an innocent I thought I had more than enough evidence in killing him, I killed him received a report, replied to the report and in the end received a slay from [REDACTED] the moderator online, I believe since Xana is a long time player I was slain unfairly by [REDACTED] by favoring the long time player over me. After I received the slay I told him i thought the call was a stupid one and that i was done for the night no one telling me i couldn't serve out my slay at a later date, which i believed i could due to me seeing someone being slain from an offence three months ago when he joined the server. I have many players who can vouch for me along with friends who play the server frequently I have no reason to RDM and leave and miss out on this great server
-Thank you for reading I hope I can be un-banned.  
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
Never 
Other:
You know what the rules are for leaving when you have a slay, it'c common sense. But with knowing you're a regular and all ill take it down to half a day, since you already served half of one to make it a day ban. Next time be careful my dude. Also i followed the ban request. http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-2353.html
The only time you can kill on suspicion for things like that. If xana killed someone (innocent) and kept on edging you to kill him before overtime. You could place a high suspicion on him for that and wait till overtime to kill him. But you have to announce it first before you kill.
Say like "sus or high sus on xana for claiming he got shot after killing an innocent". So when overtime comes, you can choose to kill him or not.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
dakota said he reduced, locked
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]