Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My absence and hopeful return!
My computer is fucked up and here's the link to my toms hardware page that I made to try and fix it. If you have an answer, comment it there. If you know someone who can help, send em the link. It'd be a big help and when I fix my computer I'll play good again. Btw, it says yesterday because I didn't remember when it stopped working.
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3...-boot.html
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
I don't have any answer but hopefully you get your answer soon..I had a pc just a month ago that can barely run shit. So I would always have 2 fps but it seems normal so lag wasn't a big deal.

I just moved into a new pc, it's a built one. Like a friend build it for me. Anyways, you could ask your parents to see if they're willing to help pay for a build computer rather than a buy your a new one.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
My computer is a homebuilt and I said to my mom that we should go to our local computer store and get it checked out, to which she replied "It's your project, you need to fix it." So, it's either I pull a miracle out of my ass or I go back to using my 6 year old mac.
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Well, my mom caved and now my computer is being assessed for hardware problems. Gmod is installed on my mac, so I'll be playing a little until my gaming computer is fixed.
If anybody is curious, they think I have a bad GPU. Which may be a good thing because I found a GeForce GTX 970 for $140 on craigslist
Try:
- taking the mobo out and putting it back in again. This is known as breadboarding as sometimes the mobo'a underside will touch the case and cause it to short. also try on an insulated surface such as a box.
- booting with only vital components attached (CPU, PSU, RAM, GPU, nothing else)
- Clearing the CMOS. check in your motherboard manual for this
- Turning off PSU with switch on the back, taking out and reinserting RAM. Do the same for VGA card.
- Rearranging the RAM. may seem silly, but some mobos are strict in which slots you place the RAM in. check your mobo manual or try different variations yourself
- Only assume it's a CPU issue if you've tried literally everything as CPU issues are pretty rare as opposed to other issues.
-unplug computer, hold power for 30 seconds, then try: this discharges capacitors or some shit
good luck, i'm here if you need me
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
I actually did all of those things, setro
Not sure what else you can do other than to replace the mobo, probably still has warranty. If it still persists after returning it, it's obviously a CPU issue (but once again, this is very rare).
Check all connections, I guess?
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Yeah, so I dropped off my computer monday and then then on wednesday they called me and said my PCI-E port and integrated graphics were shot, so we returned the old one and got a new one. This time, from newegg instead of amazon, so hopefully this won't happen again.