Offender's Name: Burrito Bowl

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:203919865

Offender's Rank: Moderator 

What They Did: Jailed me for sitting on a bench in the dark rp spawn

When They Did It: 29/07/17 22:45 GMT

Potential Witnesses: @"Rick Astley"

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1094455951
           http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1094455846

Other: I checked the rules and it says nothing about being jailed for being in the spawn
To avoid simple things as being pickpocketing in spawn, I tell people to get out of spawn and play rp how its supposed to be played other than standing in a group in the safe zone. Being as there was 10 people within the one safe zone, I told everyone to leave. Most people listened and left, other than people afk. However, Jakey stayed and proceeded to not listen, and tried to troll, I told him to stop or I would jail him. He then proceeded to sit on the bench, so I jailed him. Being as the only person on the DarkRP staff team who is frequently staffing, I have to deal with the grey areas that are not included in the rules. If everyone stands in spawn, then that takes away from the overall game, and then not listening after I told you to leave is also reason for you being jailed.
But there were more than just me that didn't leave, I sat on the bench next to @"Rick Astley" and he was not jailed so why me?
I told rick to leave and he did, you didn't.
But he was sat on the bench next to me and I was jailed whilst sat on the bench and he was not
Okay, here's an example for you Jakey, if an assassin has a hit, and the person is in spawn the whole time. How is the assassin supposed to do his job? Staying in spawn is failrp and takes away from the overall game. I'm not arguing with you about this anymore dude lol.
Although there is no rule that explicitly or implicitly states you cannot reside in spawn for an extended period of time; you still have to listen to what the staff tell you to do regardless of what they tell you to do. Not doing so is considered insubordination, or as most call it, advanced disrespect. There is also the fact that there is not a good reason to be in spawn for most scenarios in general. Although you may not like it our servers work on an elected policing system, you do what staff tells you to do no matter what; remember that you elected them into their position.