Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why?
Prop hunt gets their skins and shit transferred over along with their points but us ttt players don't?
Because PH players are superior
[Image: original.gif]
No its because PH players must pay taxes
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-15-2017, 05:13 PM)StaleWater Wrote: Because PH players are superior

I think you should leave.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Its because playermodels skins are shitty and thus they go to where they belong and are deserved, In PH.
It's mainly because a majority of the content found in Deathrun and Prop Hunt are the same, and most of that cannot be found / used on our TTT server. Having that broken content on TTT would just fuck the game up. And I'm sure as no one is willing to play with errors and broken content.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
The prop hunt weebs have jet packs sometimes. This be unfair
(01-17-2017, 07:19 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: The prop hunt weebs have jet packs sometimes. This be unfair

why are you a user ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-17-2017, 07:32 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 07:19 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: The prop hunt weebs have jet packs sometimes. This be unfair

why are you a user ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Yes ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
The point shops in deathrun and prop hunt are the same. They have a lot of things that they can have that would break gameplay in TTT, so ours is not linked.