Scoovie
That's just you being unforgiving at this point Scoovie, I'm a pretty nice guy i keep to myself usually and I've met a lot of nice people, I have a little over 3 days on the server which isn't that much
but i just started like 3 weeks ago so it's a lot of hours thrown out of my day to play but it's worth it because i started to not play the game for just the game, but I started playing 
because of the fact that i love the community. I played on serious ttt's server for a good amount when I first started playing gmod a lot, and it was okay, but the thing is there wasn't really a community, it doesn't really compare to the good sized group of people I've met so far on dinkleberg's servers. Not to mention how my best friend since 5th grade (we're in college now) used to play on this server and used to tell me a bunch of amazing things about dinkleberg's ttt server and how quickly he became part of this community. And even after he quit because of a bad situation he still has some people, even dinkleberg and noclip on snapchat. He would tell me all these great things which made me want to play, and ever since i started playing it's been pretty damn awesome. I had a pretty good reputation on the server for the 3 days that I played, a few slays here and there for minor rdm, I'm not going to make any excuses, but yesterday was the first time that I completely mass rdm'd, which I know was a huge bitch thing to do. But you live in you learn, and even though I will NEVER rdm again, that isn't what this is about. What you might see is just a game, but what I see is a family. So if you choose to keep me banned, then okay. So be it. That's completely out of my control and it's your choice to do that. But just know one thing. 
I'm sorry.

I'll miss you all.

-Chip.
I viewed your Ban Request, and tbh you put like 0 effort into it. Ban Requests are to be taken seriously and should be written so. I see how you acted and tbh, it wasn't the best way in trying to get unbanned.

You're not banned forever, you can appeal at another date. Just reappeal in a month, not sure if you will or won't but you're not banned forever. Try to just remember this if you come back to appeal, things might change by then.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
While i'm usually the first to hop on the #BlameScoovie train.
There's a number of issues with this already.
1) Format (or are you just shitposting in the unban section?)
2) I'm not sure you even get to apply for an appeal when your other one was literally just denied today
3) Calling some one out publicly when you're the one who fucked up is a bit silly.
You would of been far better of speaking with him in private.
4) You mass rdm'd. To an asinine extent. His decision is justified by any and all means.

Maybe come make another un-ban appeal in a month or two.
Like Christian said, with some effort.
As for now (and i'm not high staff so this is an opinion not a decision) you making an un-ban request is unreasonable at best.

Heck I'd +1 it in a month if it was a clean and well written appeal.
You weren't a bad dude to play with.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(07-30-2017, 04:32 PM)Suspicious As Fuck Wrote: While i'm usually the first to hop on the #BlameScoovie train.
There's a number of issues with this already.
1) Format (or are you just shitposting in the unban section?)
2) I'm not sure you even get to apply for an appeal when your other one was literally just denied today
3) Calling some one out publicly when you're the one who fucked up is a bit silly.
    You would of been far better of speaking with him in private.
4) You mass rdm'd. To an asinine extent. His decision is justified by any and all means.

Maybe come make another un-ban appeal in a month or two.
Like Christian said, with some effort.
As for now (and i'm not high staff so this is an opinion not a decision) you making an un-ban request is unreasonable at best.

I'm not trying to call anyone out, I'm trying to reply to what scoovie said and the reason I posted a new thread was because the old thread I had prior to this one was closed after he denied it. And I'm also further explaining myself because as Christian said I didn't take my first unban request seriously, which i didn't. I don't want to target anyone in this situation because I consider you all my friends, even if i don't know you that personally. I'll wait the month
Still denied, reapply in 2 months. You mass/constant RDMed 2 maps in a row because there was no staff on and you thought you could get away with it.