Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess I'll do this now.
Never been great at introductions, so I'll just get right to it. I'm Lex. Yes, I go by that in real life, and no, I'm a guy.

Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get into the details. I'm in High School, currently about to go into my Sophomore year (meaning I'm 15 for you dubious foreigners who don't know the American school system). I've been born and raised in Florida, and yes. We really are mostly rednecks, drug addicts, the elderly and combinations of the 3. I'm none of the above.

Since an early age I've always been told that I'm "gifted" and stuff like that. I guess I am, but you probably wouldn't guess it, because, even though I'm "smart", I can also be a dumbass sometimes. I'm currently in an engineering program, which basically consists of higher-level math and language arts courses and the supposed bonus of a "Technical Design" course for every year of high school (to see the fruits of that labor so far, check my post to the creations channel on the discord). Because we're a bunch of fucking nerds, we even have our own memes, and a twitter page dedicated to sharing them.

I've been playing video games since I was but a small boy. My first console, if I'm not mistaken, was the Nintendo GameCube (it was silver). Had an original XBox too, but I think we got that later. On the GameCube me and my mom stayed home for hours in my room playing LEGO Star Wars (LEGO's were, and probably still are, my favorite physical toy. I have so many that I think it would be near impossible to actually get rid of them; My mom is a massive Star Wars fan, and therefore so am I. My older sister is even named Leia [though spelled differently]!). The next game that I played for a long time was Star Wars: Battlefront (1 and 2). I still stand by Star Wars: Battlefront 2 as the BEST movie tie-in game ever (followed closely by Spider-Man 2, which I also played quite a bit). I owned KOTOR, but I didn't figure out the controls until years later. Eventually, I found other games via YouTube. Started with Battlefront 2. Then to Minecraft (No I don't still play, I'm not the physical embodiment of the word "cringe" like those who still play Minecraft are). Then to GMod. Then to Skyrim. I didn't buy GMod and Skyrim until 2014, when I got a Steam Account.

Now I better stop procrastinating and do this dialectic journal shit.
Henlo, I'm in high school too, but I'm about to be a senior. 
About the minecraft thing, I'm pretty sure most of us have that as a guilty gaming memory  ;)
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
We've met but it looks like we got some things in common. Both of us are going to be sophomores (but college for me), both played Skyrim, *cringe* Minecraft, and Legos are the best. The Danes got something right with that.