Can i get unbanned?
Ingame Name: Radio Hermit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123914372

Who Banned You: 

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent Ban

Reason for Mods to Unban: Was told to come back after a couple months and it's been two months

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: Trying to play my favorite server again.
Please follow the format for unban requests: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-8.html
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1913.html

For reference this is a relevant link of previous unban request

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 for unban or reduce, I think it's been long enough.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I appreciate the conviction to come back after the stated appropriate amount of time.
As well you were always a fun character to play with.
+1
How ever i'm sure if this is approved: you will be watched with careful scrutiny.
So keep that in mind and do your best to keep things fun and fair.
Good luck!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Sus, I appreciate your response and hopefully I will get unbanned. Missed this server a lot.
You have 2 RDM w/ leaving with an unserved slay Bans, + a Karma banned logged. HERE, HERE. The Karma ban is basically shared with your Mass RDM ban.

It's been almost 2 Months, maybe you'll get a week reduce or an unban. You need to keep your behavior clean however, those other two bans don't look good with a Mass RDM as a third ban. Gotta make sure you play by the rules this time around, otherwise you could end up banned again. Just try to keep yourself clean.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I personally would be willing to give you a second chance, hoping you have learned from this. Your attitude from what I remember before your ban was not good at all, but it's been a few months so hopefully you'll be able to come back and not RDM and have a better attitude. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You were on the server so i guess you're unbanned even tho gbans still says you're banned. Don't fuck up.