Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trusted Application
Steam ID: Main_Hoe

Time Played: 1 Day 3 Hours 45 Minutes i know the minimum is 80 hours it says but some people said it didnt need to be that much

When First Joined: Dont remember maybe 1 Week

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mostly everday a few times a day. EST

Rank Desired: I dont really know all the ranks but maybe Trusted

Current Rank: Member

What can you do to help the community?: I can stop people from breaking the rules i do that already if they are out of the map or in an illegal spot but it will be better if i was a better rank

Why do you want to help the community?: I dont like seeing people break the rules and do illegal stuff on the server because people just want to have fun and not worry about people doing that stuff

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):Not yet this is my first time 

How did you find us?: I like playing prop hunt but all the servers arent really that good but i started playing the dinkleberg server and i really like it

Other: I know the minimum says 80 hrs but some people said that it didnt need to be that much so i hope they are right
:) :) :)
Who might I ask said it didn't need to be that much?

They are wrong. You have to have minimum of 80 hours in order to apply for staff.
I appreciate you wanting to help, though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
Why said you didn’t need that much???? Because that wrong and that person needs to be corrected.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The app dose seem sincere but you do need at least 80 hours. I would suggest joining the discord so staff members can get to know you.