Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tmod Progress Report
So it's been about a week since I became Tmod and i'm wondering: How am I doing?

What am I doing well
Where can I improve
What aspects of the MOTD do I excel in
What aspects do I need to revise or have clarified
Am I too aggressive with slays
Too lenient on punishment

Input input input. Be brutal, I'm not going to learn anything from sugar coated responses. 
I'm not here to agree or disagree with your opinions, just here to learn from them. 
So fire away! 

Guests, regulars, donors, staff, all input welcome.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Learn the rules better and learn to handle things more maturely, especially when it comes to shutting down arguments
If this isn't the most narcissistic thing I've seen on the forums then idk what is.
Don't slay people for killing a D that has the victim grappling hooked and has warned them to let go lmao
(07-29-2017, 04:15 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: If this isn't the most narcissistic thing I've seen on the forums then idk what is.

I mean it's not entirely narcissitic, he's just asking what he's doing right. But by the wording of it I can sort of see where you're coming from
[Image: giphy.gif]
dont be an ass hat sus
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023